Buitengoed Op De Knolle is a luxury Bed & Breakfast with two spacious guest suites in the coach house of a Saxon farm.
Each of the guest suites features a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious living and dining area and of course an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, a toilet, and a double sink. There is a separate bedroom area on the mezzanine floor with box-spring beds.
Both suites have a private outdoor Jacuzzi.
The layout of the suites makes Op De Knolle very suitable for a relaxing long-term stay even if the weather lets you down.
Op De Knolle is smoke-free both inside and out.
Op De Knolle is situated on the edge of the National Park Het Fochteloërveen and the nearby National Park Drents-Frisian Forrest. The property is situated at the end of a 400-meter private road and is free of passing traffic.
- Location: Near the forest / nature reserve
- Number of persons: 0 - 10
- number of bedrooms: 0 - 5
- Facilities: Beauty & Wellness, Kitchen, Bicycle storage, E-bike charging point, Rental accommodations, Private bathroom
- Rating: 4 star superior
- Adultsfrom €105.00 to €145.00