The industrial complex of Maallust was where agricultural products used to be manufactured in the Veenhuizen penal colony. Nowadays, the grain mill houses a brewery. Brewers Gert and Carina Kelder brew their delicious, authentic beers with a great deal of dedication and passion. They’re inspired by older types of beers and use their copper boilers to brew beers of varying degrees of fermentation.
- every Mondayclosed
- every Tuesdayfrom 11:00 to 18:00
- every Wednesdayfrom 11:00 to 18:00
- every Thursdayfrom 11:00 to 18:00
- every Fridayfrom 11:00 to 18:00
- every Saturdayfrom 11:00 to 18:00
- every Sundayfrom 11:00 to 18:00