In the former town hall of Vledder there are many forgeries. What motivates master forgers like Han van Meegeren or Geert Jan Jansen to forge paintings. We will tell you this during your visit to our museum.
What is not forged, but unique for the enthusiast, are the collections of Modern Glass Art, Drenthe Art and the temporary exhibitions of regional artists. Finally, in our Gift Shop you can buy exclusive glass art, a nice affordable glass jewellery or memento, ending with a visit to our terrace.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Read the experiences of other visitors
View the reviews of previous guests at this location.View all reviews on tripadvisor
- every Mondayclosed
- every Tuesdayclosed
- every Wednesdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Thursdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Fridayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Saturdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Sundayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- Note: opening times may be different during public holidays
- See website for actual openingtimes