Drents Museum is a museum with international allure that inspires young and old alike with stories about archaeology, art and history.
The museum is a real tourist attraction, famous for its major blockbuster exhibitions in the field of archaeology, contemporary realism and art between 1885 and 1935. With a surface area of more than 4,600 square metres, there is something for everyone to see and experience.
Major temporary exhibitions are presented in the museum’s new wing, while the permanent collection presentations and Children’s Museum Boordevol Energie can be found in the historical museum building.
Drents Museum is proud of its varied and surprising exhibition programme for the upcoming period and looks forward to welcoming you in our beautiful museum soon!
- every Mondayclosed
- every Tuesdayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Wednesdayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Thursdayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Fridayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Saturdayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Sundayfrom 11:00 to 17:00